Botswana Bespoke Safaris | Bespoke travel at its best!
Unique trips & Specials
Botswana 5 Rivers Safari
The 5 Rivers Safari is a strategic alliance between long-standing partners offering an affordable range of safari camps, covering all major wildlife locations that occur around the five major rivers in the region.
During the Summer months; rainfall and vegetation are plentiful, mammals are healthy, and many species bring their young into the world at this time. The bush is emerald green in colour with an abundance of flora and large flocks of migrant bird species.
- Nxai Pan
- Tau Pan
- Pom Pom
- The Elephant Camp (Victoria Falls)
- US$520.00 per person per night twin share (*usually US$690.00 per person per night twin share)
- Kwara additional US$100 per person per night and other restrictions*
- Discounted rates for inter-camp flights
- No single supplement on accommodation for the first 2 singles per group
- No single supplement on flights
- Christmas surcharge applies: 20 Dec - 04 Jan
Experience Classic Botswana & Zimbabwe
Escape to Africa for a classic safari to experience the Okavango Delta in Botswana and Hwange National Park in Zimbabwe... This 11-night safari will showcase the best of these iconic regions while guests indulge in warm hospitality at Machaba Camp, Gomoti Plains Camp, Old Drift Lodge & Verney’s Camp.
MACHABA CAMP, GOMOTI PLAINS CAMP & VERNEY’S CAMP: Accommodation, all meals, alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages*, laundry, lodge activities, return vehicle airstrip transfers, taxes, Machaba Safaris Conservation & Community Levy (CCL) of US$ 15 per person per night.
OLD DRIFT LODGE: Accommodation, all meals, alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages*, complimentary mini bars in rooms, shuttle to Victoria Falls town, gym in a bag, laundry, emergency medical evacuation cover; 2% Tourism levy, VAT, morning & afternoon river safaris and game drives in the Zambezi National Park.
Flight from Maun to Machaba to Gomoti Plains
Flight from Gomoti Plains to Kasane Airport
Road transfer from Kasane to Old Drift Lodge (±45min)
Transfer back to Vic Falls Airport
Return flights from Vic Falls Airport to Manga – Manga to Vic Falls Airport (±45min).
Rates *exclude premium imported drinks, international flights, travel insurance, visas and discretionary tips.
2020 Package Rates
Explore Botswana as a family with the
A specially designed safari which offers families the opportunity to discover the wonders of the African wilderness – together.
Families with children: experience a family-friendly Botswana safari. Kids of all ages learn bush survival skills and about tracking animals on their own custom-tailored safaris. This is an unforgettable experience for the entire family in Ker & Downey's famous Botswana camps.
- 2 nights Okuti, 3 nights Young Explorers, 2 nights Dinaka
- Rates are based on two adults and two children from 7 years and under 16 years travelling together
- All flights from Maun, between camps, back to Maun included
- All meals, drinks, activities and park fees
- Private safari vehicle throughout
Your children will never forget this experience in the bush and along the Delta. The emphasis is on conservation, respect for the earth, and learning some genuine bush survival skills along the way. Personal guides inspire even the youngest guests, explaining how animals can be tracked using a bit of experience and some keen detective work. They will embark on their own safari experiences and will witness incredible scenes of nature in all her wonder.
Best of all, you can look into the eyes of your child as they tell their tall tales of adventure at night around the boma and know you’ve given them a marvelous gift. You have bestowed upon them the love of nature and of all things wild, and a new-found respect for the earth and all her treasures. Begin your own family-friendly Botswana safari - contact us to get started.
Three nights Winelands indulgence
Leeu Collection’s hospitality portfolio comprises three five-star boutique hotels in Franschhoek in South Africa’s scenic winelands: Leeu Estates, a 17-room country retreat and boutique winery in the valley, Leeu House, an exclusive 12-room hotel, and Le Quartier Français, a romantic 32-room hotel including two independent villas, both in the heart of the village.
Franschhoek, with its stunning scenery, vibrant village and French ambience, is renowned for fine food and wine, making it the ultimate destination.
Join us for a three-night stay at any Leeu Collection property and receive a 20% discount from our rates.
Now – 30 April 2021
Block out dates: 20 December 2019 –28/29 February annually
To add to the indulgence let us arrange your airport transfers from Cape Town International Airport and some day trips to explore what the Winelands has to offer.
Chat to us for suggestions and advice.
Fly Free in Botswana
We've just taken Fully Inclusive up a level…and complexity down!
Free flights on Wilderness Air Botswana for full-paying guests booking six nights in Wilderness Safaris camps. For travel between now and the end of 2021
- Stay 6 nights at Wilderness Safaris camps, and receive 3 complimentary flights.
- Stay 8 nights or more at Wilderness Safaris camps, and receive 4 complimentary flights.
- Book between Tuesday 12 November 2019 and 29 February 2020.
- Valid for travel between Tuesday 12 November 2019 and 31 December 2021.
- Associated Product camps may be booked in the same itinerary, however you will need the minimum number of Wilderness Safaris camps to benefit from the offer.
- All Wilderness Safaris Botswana camps.
- All full-paying guests and children.
- All sectors on a seat rate basis, ex Maun or Kasane and between camps on our circuit.